In Working With the Law, Raymond Holliwell says that “God does not give us the spirit of fear, but of courage and a sound mind.”
Fear is not a bad thing, but we don’t want to be controlled by it. Instead, we want to be led by our desire. We must not make decisions based on fear—including the fear of being judged by other people.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- When you make a decision, it’s as if the universe opens and it’s waiting for you to commit around your decision
- The universe can’t change anything—whatever you decide, it receives and it begins to move into form, based on the level of your commitment to that idea
- The first step to succeeding is to become “thoroughly saturated with the spirit of progress”
- To succeed, you must have the desire to advance
- The fact that you have a desire implies that you already have the power to do or accomplish that thing—it’s always speaking the truth of what you already have
- The fact that you desire to succeed is evidence that you have the power to succeed
- The only difference between someone who succeeds and someone who fails is whether they have a positive mental attitude or a negative one
Everything you achieve is about your commitment to consistent development. You cannot always change the circumstance you’re in. But you have the power to change your attitude around it. It’s not the size of the goal that makes the difference, but the commitment to doing the work that delivers the win.
Links & Resources
Be sure to join David over on You Tube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere near your podcast feed. David has released YouTube specific episodes beginning with his series around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you are looking for a deeper dive into Universal Laws and the mindset it requires to be a success you’ll want to check this out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. Get your binge on and we’ll see you over there!
Everything you achieve is about your commitment to consistent development. Take that to the next level and achieve what your heart desires by listening to these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: