When people attend a seminar, 85% or more of them walk away and do nothing with the information they learned. This has to do with their attitude and outlook on life.
People who go to seminars tend to fall into one of three mindsets:
1) “This is fricking amazing. I love this. How can I do this?”
2) “That’s interesting. It’d be cool if it was true, but I doubt whether it’s valid or if I can actually do it myself.”
3) “This is total BS.”
Let’s take out the middle person and look at the two extremes—someone who says, “Holy crap, this is amazing; I want to do this.” And someone who thinks it’s total BS. One person will be able to take the information and create an extraordinary increase in income; and the other won’t. It boils down to the attitude of that individual.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- You either see the world and find reasons why you CAN do something; or you find reasons why you CAN’T do something
- Why some people immediately look for “why it won’t work”
- How your desire controls your attitude and how you see the world
- Why avoiding mistakes is parallel to the attitude of “why I can’t”
- Nothing is dormant in your subconscious mind; you’re either feeding it or you’re starving it
As individuals, we need to comb through our own mindset and look for toxic attitudes and get them out.
Someone with a frugal mindset won’t spend money on anything they don’t “need ,” period. This person will go their entire life without having many experiences outside of whatever their belief system is.
Links & Resources
Be sure to join David over on You Tube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere near your audio podcast feed. David has released YouTube only episodes beginning with his series around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you are looking for a deeper dive into Universal Laws and the mindset it requires to be a success you’ll want to check this out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. Get your binge on and we’ll see you over there!
Feed your subconscious mind with more tasty episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: