Many people have trouble clearly seeing their vision for their life or business. Instead of seeing what they want, they continually see what they DON’T want—e.g., their past hurts, traumas, or failures. Whatever you “see” or recognize precipitates what you speak.
What do you see? Are you seeing yourself living the exact life you want?
In today’s episode I’m teaching on the idea of “see no evil”—which means, “stop recognizing what you DON’T want in your life.”
- That in order to move forward, you need to know two things—where you are, and where you’re going
- The ego gets in the way of us knowing where we are in our growth
- You know you’re dealing with ego (not Spirit) when confusion enters your thought process, because you’re not bringing in truth
- When you hold a vision in your heart of something you want, you have to be willing to say yes to it—and be willing to sacrifice anything that gets in the way of it
- To move forward, ask yourself: “Am I able?” and “Am I willing?”
- If you’re struggling and NOT getting what you want—a simple question you can ask yourself is, “What am I resisting?”
Spirit never speaks to us through fear—it only tells us which way to go, or what to do. Spirit (or the universe) will always show you where you are and what your next step is. It presents to you an opportunity to change something, learn something, or to be, do, or have something. People often argue with whatever the next step is that Spirit is sending them.
The universe doesn’t care what your rationalization or excuse is; it’s trying to teach you a lesson. It’s trying to show where you need to grow next. The opportunity that shows up will require a sacrifice. You may need to sacrifice time, money, a behavior, a habit, an idea you’re holding onto that’s kept you “safe,” or even a relationship. You may need to spend MORE money in a way that’s uncomfortable, so that you can get the information or opportunity you need.
Links & Resources
Would you like to join other successful minds in a supportive community full of people focused on growth? If so, check out my FREE Transformation Facebook Group. To get in, just answer 3 simple questions. Share your wins, get support from your peers, and transform your life! I’ll see you there!
Sprit never speaks to you though fear. Take that understanding to a whole new level with these previously released episodes from the The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/TransformationNeagle
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: