Chin Nin Chu says, “The fear of success is much more powerful than the fear of failure.”
Personally, I don’t believe there’s such a thing as a fear of success or a fear of failure—because it goes much deeper than that. Most of us want things in life, but we’re afraid of leaving behind the familiar and venturing into the unknown.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- Before you can succeed, you must understand that success means change and the risk of failure
- Most new ideas or endeavors are met with disapproval from others
- When you start to go past your financial set point, people see you—they judge, ridicule, and reject you
- All the ‘problems’ and circumstances you experience are an illusion designed to pull your attention away from what’s really going on—that deep down, you don’t want to be rejected or ‘wrong’
- If you’re trying to control and mediate how other people think about you, then you’re being a puppet—you’re not being the real you
People stay stuck because they don’t know how they’re going to manage too many people thinking about them. That all becomes an illusion and an excuse for you to not move forward.
Once you stop trying to control and mediate how other people think about you…you’re free.
Links & Resources
Stop worrying about what others think about you and move forward. That that necessary step here with more inspiring episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: