When a new year starts, millions of people make resolutions and then don’t do a damn thing with them. Most people will blow off their own goals and not follow through on anything they said they would do.
Today BT and I discuss why it’s important to trust yourself to do what you say you’re going to do. Trusting yourself is the foundation for having an incredible 2022 and beyond.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- If you repeatedly say you’re going to do something, then don’t do it, it’s damaging to your psychology
- Your brain starts to develop a pattern that makes you not trust yourself every time you fail to follow through on something
- If you don’t understand how you’re sabotaging yourself, you become a victim to your own self (and your subconscious mind actually has a strategy to get you to do this)
- It can take years and years to go up, and going down can happen so fast—so you shouldn’t even allow yourself to take a step down
- If we’re going to do something we’ve never done before, we have to learn how to do it
- Why BT doesn’t partake in social media—and why he plans on ending his five-year streak of daily running in 2022
- When you build self trust, you create a rock-solid belief system where nothing can stop you, because your mind is so used to you keeping your word
2022 can be an amazing year if you start to really build trust with yourself.
Links & Resources
Start to build trust with yourself for the year ahead by listening to these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: