Increasing your income is largely a matter of changing your mindset around how much money you’ll tolerate earning (as part of your “bottom line”). My specialty is in helping people make that mental shift, so that they can increase their wealth consciousness.
In all my years of coaching, I’ve found that most people engage in a similar pattern: when they try to have a quantum leap in earning more money, they struggle.
They navigate between two invisible “lines” that were literally programmed into them.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- Why most people who were raised middle class, working class or below, spend a lot of time bouncing back and forth between their “need line” and their “bottom line”
- Everyone’s “bottom line” is different—and it’s based on the amount of income they’ll tolerate earning
- What you’re comfortable with tells the whole story
- What “survival” and “toleration” have to do with your income
- What it takes to “raise the bar” in your income and create a new set point (or a “new normal”) for yourself
- How to permanently increase your income
Plus, I’ll walk you through an exercise to show you how you’re programmed around money.]
Until you learn how to raise your bottom line, you’ll never raise the top one (i.e., the amount of money you dream of earning). Our programming is geared towards what we “need” and what our bottom line is—so if you want to increase your income, you have to increase your bottom line. This is the greatest abundance lesson I could ever give you.
Links & Resources
Want more income? Be sure to check out these powerful episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: