Today BT and I are diving deeper into the idea of “commanding your success” and what that actually looks like.
If we want to be successful in life, we need to be paying close attention to whatever we’re hearing on the inside that we’re drawn to. We should explore the things we’re drawn to, and ask ourselves, “Why was I drawn to this? What did I learn? What is it teaching me? Where is it leading me next?”
By doing this, you’re taking your life seriously—which is something most people don’t do.
A person has to seriously ask what their life is about, and what they really want, before they can ever be successful. They have to pursue that, every day, for the rest of their lives.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The difference between “asking” for your success and “commanding” it—and why that subtle shift is so important
- How our desire plays a role in the success we want
- How to determine what you want (or don’t want) by giving yourself new experiences
- What it means to bring your mind up to the level of the image you want (also known as “raising your consciousness”)
- Why, if you’re in debt, you should stop hyper-focusing on what you don’t have, and start focusing on wealth and opportunities
- How to use the Law of Sacrifice to let go of your story of low self-esteem, so that you can experience something of a higher nature
- What happens when the mind goes into a pre-judgment about something that could be an opportunity for growth
Opportunities come in all different shapes and forms, and once you have clarity about what you want, you’ll actually be able to see them.
Links & Resources
More paradigm shifting episodes to get you looking at things differently from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please leave a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: