To be successful in business, you have to constantly work on YOU and your belief system. Two of the most important questions to ask yourself are, “Who am I?” and “What do I believe?”
Being clear on what you want, who you want to be, and what you believe will bring you all the ways for you to manifest these things.
In today’s episode, I’m digging into the process of how we need to think in order to be successful, and what it looks like to think with an “elite mind.”
- You can manifest success regardless of whether you’re a “good” or a “bad” person
- Success is just a magnifier of everything (good or bad)
- How ideas like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy cause us to have an erroneous idea of “cause and effect” from a very early age
- Why you must “lift up your thoughts” so you can experience the principle of “more life”
- The role that sacrifice plays in accomplishing big things in life (hint: to step into your heart’s true desire, you must let go of thoughts and possibilities of a lower nature)
- A quick, simple way to reveal what your current beliefs are
All confusion, lack of follow-through, and problems that don’t appear to budge in your life point back to you having a belief problem.
To change this, all you need to do is change what you believe. Make a decision and don’t look back. Take the blinders off and really step into the belief of what you desire.
Links & Resources
Step INSIDE and pursue your passion with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: