There’s a certain sense of “romance” and freedom that show up when we pursue the things we want to be, do, and have in life.
Romance is a feeling of mystery that comes from everyday life or love. When you fully embrace the excitement, uncertainty, and risk of life, you feel a sense of romance and freedom.
However, there’s no freedom without risk and uncertainty. Having true freedom requires being responsible to yourself first (before anything else).
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- The key to getting rid of stress, depression and pressure
- How we’re all being called to be free—and how to spot the ways in which you’re NOT free
- Why learning to say “no” is such an important ability (almost equally as important as knowing how to say “yes” to what you want)
- Decision is what changes your life—you can decide to make your life a certain way, rather than following the “rules,” roles, or patterns that everyone else gave you
- This is your life—you get to decide what it looks like, who you spend your time with, what you share, and how you’re going to do it (and responsibility is the essence of all of this!)
Plus, I’m teaching on two incredible poems, “The Call of the Wild” by Robert William Service and “I Have Dreamed of You So Much” by Robert Desnos. These poems tap into the ideas of love, passion, freedom, and romance—which many of us long to get back to.
Whether that’s in a relationship, a business, or a calling from our soul—we all dream of experiencing freedom and romance. And we should experience these things. That’s why we’re here.
Links & Resources
Find your passion and proceed with confidence by listening to these inspirational episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: