Wishing, wanting, and desiring aren’t the same as pursuing a dream. These mental states can play an important role in creating a quantum leap. However, they’re essentially passive.
Pursuit, on the other hand, is active. Pursuit is about taking action and reaching for your dream—actually doing something to make it a reality. The world behaves differently when you take action to go after what you want. Pursuit is what makes the difference.
If you study the world’s most elite, successful people, nearly all of them have some of kind “pursuit” story. Many of them ran into walls, roadblocks, and hearing others tell them “No” over and over again. The people who win in life are those who go past the no’s. They go past the resistance, the denials, and the failures—and they keep going. They do whatever it takes.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should always do, and give, a little bit more
- How to keep your desire alive through the continuous expectation of its fulfillment
- How to link up cause and effect in your mind, so that you realize, “I’m creating this experience”
- How to burn a concept in your mind that makes a huge difference in your results
- Law, not confusion, is the dominating principle in the universe
- If you want to have a certain experience, you must insist on it happening
- What happens when you desire one thing, but expect something else in your heart
Don’t miss it! Pursue your dream and go hard on what you want.
Links & Resources
It’s all about desire and drive. Check out more episodes to get you in hot pursuit of what you truly want from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: