With everything that’s taken place over the last year, now more than ever, we need to master our mind, our focus, and how we show up in life.
COVID, the political scene, the news, and all the racial injustice became all-consuming for many people. Some entrepreneurs saw fantastic opportunities in the past year, and they acted on it. Others got so caught up with distractions, they didn’t move forward at all.
If you weren’t clear on your purpose, you were probably distracted. And if you didn’t adapt to how things have changed —now you may be in danger of going out of business.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of personal responsibility and keeping your commitments
- How to get yourself to consistently do your best each day and push to the next level—despite any distractions that show up
- How to choose a goal, make a commitment, and ensure you meet it—by increasing your follow-through
- The unconscious “self-sabotage strategy ” you might be using—and how to change this
- The difference between the entrepreneurial mindset and the middle class (working class) mindset (hint: they’re polar opposites)
- How to figure out what’s causing you to not get the results you want
- What you spend your time and money on indicate what you value the most
It’s time to identify what you’re choosing to believe in and take a stand for the position you want to have in life.
Whatever you value will dictate the direction you go in, from this point forward. If you value the right things, you’ll produce the results you want…so you have to make a choice on what you value.
Links & Resources
More powerful episodes to keep you grounded and on track from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please leave a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: