All greatness begins with a decision.
It doesn’t matter what your job, work, or business is—you can achieve greatness in whatever your purpose is. Everyone is here to fulfill a very specific purpose in this lifetime. This is not something you should take lightly.
The decision to be great is one of the most important decisions you could ever make in life.
Most people in society are conditioned not to be great, but to be mediocre. Success is actually easy, but if you’re not success-minded (or “greatness-minded”), then you’re mediocre-minded, failure-minded or dysfunctional-minded.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to create a value system of “being great”
- How to condition your mind to follow through on commitments (or else it will be wishy washy and waver back and forth)
- How to understand what’s causing your results, why you’ve accepted mediocrity in your life—and how to change that
- What it takes to reposition yourself in your mind to see yourself as divine greatness put here for a specific purpose to carry out
- The role that authenticity plays in fulfilling your purpose
Plus, I’ll walk you through an exercise to help you achieve greatness in your life.
If you want to be great, some commitments will need to be broken (such as the unconscious commitment to be mediocre). You’ll need to be very honest with yourself about what you’ve established, what you’re doing, and who you’re being in your life right now. It’s very easy to tell just by the results you have.
Links & Resources
More episodes to inspire you to surge ahead in your own growth from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: