In today’s episode BT and I are going deeper into Book 3 of Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch.
From a young age, I had so many questions about God and how religion fits into life, success, and personal growth. Sometimes I got in trouble for asking “provocative” questions at school. I wasn’t trying to be provocative—I was seriously seeking answers (and I didn’t get any that made sense). That’s why I find Conversations with God to be such a fascinating book.
In a world that’s changing so fast, I think we all need to have sincere conversations about God, our values, why we believe the things we believe—and be okay with disagreeing with others. We need to question these things, because if we stop asking questions, we’ll believe whatever we’re told to believe. And that never ends well.
This episode may ruffle a few feathers! You’ll learn:
- We should question why we believe the things we do—because often our beliefs were just passed down to us from someone else
- The fascinating things people can do with religion—everything from creating inner peace and helping others, to killing someone they don’t agree with
- Both religion and science agree that there is no real death—it’s all just a transference of energy
- The world today is changing so quickly—information is coming at us so fast, we don’t have time to even think about what we’re experiencing
- We should all be free to live the life we want, but we must do things that add to our lives (through the idea of “more life”)
It’s important for us to really think about what we’re experiencing and doing—and choose solid values that allow us to create the life we want.
Links & Resources
Create the life you want in a fast changing world with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please leave a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: