Nobody’s ever really taught how to make a decision—and yet decisions are what shape our life and give us direction. Each day, do you consciously decide what to focus on? Or do you let your mind get pulled by whatever distraction pops up?
If you want to be successful in life, you must engage in the proper use of the will. This basically means learning how to focus and be “single of mind” in whatever you’re doing.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to take out the negative connotation associated with using your “will” (which is really just your ability to focus)
- Why people who get distracted aren’t efficient in what they’re doing
- Why you must guard yourself against other people’s problems and fears
- 2 ways to program your subconscious mind
- 4 questions to help you make the right decisions
- My advice for what to do if fear starts creeping into your thinking (hint: starve the fear by not engaging in it)
- A simple mindset tweak to help you believe the results you want are possible for you (hint: in involves breaking your goal “down to the ridiculous”
Plus, I’ll share the internal shift I made last year during Covid that helped my company move forward without missing a beat.
Most people are constantly trying to change their outside circumstances—but the only thing you ever need to focus on is changing yourself.
Links & Resources
When you focus on changing your inner game the rest takes care of itself. Dig deep with these essential episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please leave a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: