Today BT and I are going deeper into the questions: “Who am I?” and “What do I believe?” I recommend you take these questions seriously, because in order to be successful in life , you need to know the answers to both.
Many people assume I’ve always been successful, but that wasn’t the case. I went from being bankrupt, having my car repossessed, and being angry at life in the early 1990s—to building myself into the person I am today. I had to choose what kind of person I was going to be and change my beliefs to support that.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- You are the cause of all the results in your life
- Your current results reveal what your beliefs really are
- The beliefs running around in your subconscious mind control your perception, which affects how you see your environment
- Confusion is the mind’s way of trying to keep you from seeing the truth about something
- Why people need to remove the “superstition” from their mind that’s causing them to fail
- How changing your attitude can literally change your entire life
If you don’t like your current results, ask, “What must I believe or think in order to create a different result?”
Once you start to change your belief system, it’s remarkable how fast your results can start changing.
Links & Resources
If you’re serious about changing any limiting beliefs you may have check out these past episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please leave a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: