Today BT and I are going deeper into the book, The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles. Reading this book can unlock so much potential in you, if you really take the time to study it.
In this episode I share:
- The contradictory religious ideas I heard at a young age—and how this led me to question how the universe really works
- How The Science of Getting Rich brought me to tears, because it gave me the correct language to finally form the right questions and understand the truth about money
- How to figure out what you’re in harmony with
- Why you should burn “the impression of increase” principle into your consciousness
- The way in which God tells us what direction to go in, and what our purpose is
- How to remove all the “superstition” around money by understanding the real cause and effect of how it comes in
- My advice to people who are constantly worried that there won’t be enough money
No matter who you are, you have a divine right to be rich. It’s our divine right to be loved, to be worthy, to do something productive with our life, to help other individuals, to create wealth, to spread wealth, to create education, to spread education, and to treat people well. That’s what it means to be rich. It’s not just about the cash—it’s about being rich in all areas.
If you’re rich in one area, but broke everywhere else in your life, you’re not rich.
Links & Resources
More abundantly essential episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please leave a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: