Huge changes are coming upon our world. The World Economic Forum has essentially said that in 2030 you’re not going to own anything and you’re going to be happy. And they’re seriously trying to make this happen. The White House has criminalized free speech in many cases. The academic system is changing our history and inserting all kinds of crazy things in there. By the time people get out of school, they don’t know how to think.
If you don’t know what’s happening—and you don’t know where to get accurate information about it—you won’t be able to make correct decisions for yourself. Detachment from the media (including mainstream media and social media) can be dangerous and irresponsible. Yes, there are good and bad things about it, and there’s constant noise and negativity…but you still need to know what’s happening, because it WILL affect you.
In this episode, BT and I discuss:
- How all news is a business with an agenda—and corruption comes from media being loyal to their shareholders and advertisers
- How CNN got in big trouble, and they’re almost out of business because of things they’ve lied about
- How journalistic integrity has taken a backseat in favor of clickbait headlines and, “If it bleeds, it leads” (there’s no such thing as “unbiased” news, because all humans are biased)
- The nature of propaganda—how it consistently sells you on FEAR, in order to intentionally manipulate you
- My thoughts on “wokeness,” and how derogatory attitudes towards police can be traced back to the 60s and 70s—in shows like Dragnet and Adam-12
- How the generation of kids from the ’50s and ‘60s are now in power in this country
- How, during the Civil War, only 30% of people cared about what was happening back then—because people have a tendency to want to ignore what’s going on
Plus, I share why I don’t think everyone will end up “in the same boat” in our country. Historically, propaganda has always gone after the weakest among us: the uneducated, those who aren’t prepared, and those who aren’t keeping up to date on what’s going on. Things can be taken away from those people very easily.
It will be much more difficult for the government to take money away from big multimillion dollar companies. They’re going after “the little guy.” Those people are in big, big trouble.
Links & Resources
Looking to take your mindset to the next level? Be sure to check out The Successful Mind Podcast Channel on YouTube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere in your audio podcast feed. You can binge an entire series where David takes you through high level teachings around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you’re ready to take the next step in exploring the Universal Laws and mindset it requires to be a huge success you’ll want to check this series out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any of these EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. See you there!
You were BORN to be a success! Download my 2-Step Mindset Hack to Reprogram Your Life for Success completely FREE and start living the life of your dreams!
Detachment from media can not only be dangerous but detrimental to your growth. Be aware of what’s happening in your life and how to use your own successful mind to get ahead. Start with these previous episodes.from The Successful Mind Podcast
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: