Many years ago, my mentor Bob Proctor made an observation about great salespeople. He said, “If you look at any salesperson who is really good, they have a completely different belief system and a different level of intensity about them than your average salesperson.”
To be successful, salespeople and business people MUST have an intense level of belief in something. What do you believe in? What’s your mission and purpose? When you approach your business, your life, your sales, and everything else with a passion—with a different level of intensity—you can have a significant impact in what you do.
To understand this, we can look at people who do missionary work. They need a high level of intensity and belief to be able to go somewhere and convert people to Christianity (or whatever religion they have). The amount of rejection and ridicule these folks get is unbelievably intense.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- How I felt like I was on a mission (even before I started my business) because there was a sense of purpose for me
- Everyone has a specific purpose—given to them by God—and it’s the reason why we’re all here
- Your job is to discover your purpose inside of yourself, and nobody else can tell you what it is
- Your purpose, mission, and how you help people should be where you get your significance and fulfillment from—by doing whatever you’re put here to do
- Why you should love the work you’re doing, no matter what you’re doing, and do it to the best of your ability—because that’s what you have to offer humanity
- Human beings need the cycle of “ups and downs,” which are a part of the law of rhythm
- Why we need to stay focused on our purpose—on the things we’re here to do—even during these strange times
When you know your purpose, you also know what NOT to get involved in, because it’s not part of your purpose.
Links & Resources
Be sure to join David over on You Tube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere in your podcast feed. David has released YouTube specific episodes beginning with his series around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you are looking for a deeper dive into Universal Laws and the mindset it requires to be a success you’ll want to check this out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. Get your binge on and we’ll see you over there!
You were BORN to be a success! Download my 2-Step Mindset Hack to Reprogram Your Life for Success completely FREE and start living the life of your dreams!
When you know your purpose your life becomes more fulfilled than you could ever imagine. Get on the right track by listening to these powerful episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: