SPOILER ALERT: If you have plans to watch the 2019 documentary, The Biggest Little Farm
you may want to hold off on listening to this until after you’ve seen the film.
Today Steph Tuss shares her views on the documentary, “The Biggest Little Farm.” This beautifully shot film details how Molly and John Chester dreamed of creating a sustainable farm in southern California. They didn’t know how to do it, didn’t have the money for it, and faced one problem after another.
Steph saw things in this documentary that most people don’t see. Having spent her childhood summers at her grandparents’ dairy farm, she had a strong emotional reaction to the film. She recommends you drop everything and go watch it, because it’s full of amazing life lessons that reflect universal truth principles.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How hearing truth is like an arrow through your heart—and you can see the universal laws playing out in every aspect of “The Biggest Little Farm”
- How a dog named Todd was what that pushed Molly and John to finally pursue their dream
- If you have a desire, then the way to do it is also present (because according to the law of polarity, nothing is created in halves; everything is created as a whole)
- How most people are raised to focus on problems, rather than look for solutions
- How one problem after another kept showing up on the farm—from cover crop getting too high, to endless snails eating profits, to a drought causing ducks not to get enough fresh water, to gophers overtaking the farm, to snakes, and coyotes killing chickens
- All the failures that Apricot Lane Farms went through over the years, and how each problem became a solution to another problem
The film teaches us that we can get super emotional and angry by only focusing on the problems in our life. But if we do that, we’ll never see a solution. In “The Biggest Little Farm,” the solutions were all intertwined with each other—which, when combined, made the farm overall a better place, hence “more life.”
Links & Resources
Looking to take your mindset to the next level? Be sure to stop over on The Successful Mind Podcast Channel on YouTube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere in your audio podcast feed. You can now binge the entire series where David takes you through high level teachings around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you’re ready to take the next step in exploring the Universal Laws and mindset it requires to be a huge success you’ll want to check this series out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any of these EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. See you there!
Go from focusing on your problems to seeking the elegant solution with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: