You weren’t born into living your dream. You’re being prepared for your dream. As you’re working, showing up each day, doing what’s required to get there—sometimes it feels like nothing is happening. Still, you must consider how important your behavior is during these mundane times.
When you plant seeds in the ground, there’s a time lapse that occurs before the harvest comes in. Doubt can enter your mind while you’re waiting if you’re not careful. This is why you must be “mighty in the mundane.”
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Challenges happen every day to everyone—you must pay attention to how you handle the small things, or you’ll completely miss it with the big things
- We must be just as strong and magnificent in cleaning up dog poop, taking the kids to school, or handling some mundane crisis—as we are in landing a big contract, making a big sale, or turning your annual income into your monthly income
- Being immature and impatient causes great delays in getting to your dream
- How entitlement can creep in—and we’re like, “How dare this thing happen when I’m on purpose and headed for greatness in my life?”
- We have to learn to function within the reality of our dream
- Our behavior with small things is being tested for our behavior with big things
- Why you shouldn’t drop down into a lower energy just because something isn’t fun or exciting to do—you must bring your energy back up to where you’re a king or queen in your own life
Nothing moves until you speak. Your words are so powerful, you’re either speaking life into something, or you’re speaking death into something. There’s no middle ground.
If you’re complaining, causing problems, being disagreeable, or bitter about the fact that you have to do something—or frustrated because you’re in a test period for whatever you’re doing—then you’re not being psychologically mature in order to be great.
When you’re showing up whiny, check yourself. What’s going on in your mind? Do you think you’re too good for it? Do you think it’s beneath you? Identify your energy around the mundane things in your life, so that you can experience the exact place of your next level of growth.
Links & Resources
Be sure to join David over on You Tube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere near your audio podcast feed. David has released YouTube only episodes beginning with his series around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you are looking for a deeper dive into Universal Laws and the mindset it requires to be a success you’ll want to check this out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. Get your binge on and we’ll see you over there!
Plant more seeds in preparation for the harvest with these inspiring episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: