I’m glad we all get to experience the chaos that’s happening in the world today, because it’s such a great teaching point for keeping your head straight and staying focused.
Napoleon Bonaparte was known for his intense ability to focus. He broke through so many things that nobody thought was even possible. From his life, we can learn that, “If you focus past a problem, it must give way.” Problems are mountains that can be removed from your life if you have faith as small as a mustard seed.
In today’s episode I’m teaching on the various components of focus (including trust)—and diving into Neville Goddard book, At Your Command.
- We all have an incredible power to choose, which also means we can choose what we focus on
- Why we must have faith in the unseen—because without faith, it’s impossible to realize anything
- Our desires are “a promise” from God—and we shouldn’t be worried or concerned about HOW our desires will happen
- Even the best marketers don’t know who will buy from them (or how those people will find them), but they’re doing their best to put out their marketing content into the world to reach people (through faith)
- “Man distorts the gifts of God through his lack of faith”
Through our use of faith, we can create a new heaven on earth. But to do this, we need to focus and not get distracted.
Links & Resources
Be sure to stop over on The Successful Mind Podcast Channel on YouTube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere in your audio podcast feed. We’ve already dropped several episodes in the series where David takes you through high level teachings around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you’re ready to take the next step in exploring the Universal Laws and mindset it requires to be a huge success you’ll want to check this series out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any of these EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available.
Break through to see what’s possible for your life by listening to these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: