Today I’m interviewing Dr. Peter McCullough, whose recent interview with Joe Rogan blew up the internet. The information he’s sharing is causing people to ask so many questions about COVID, vaccines, the lack of vaccine safety, and who’s behind the planning of the pandemic.
Dr. Peter McCullough is a practicing internist and cardiologist who is trained in epidemiology. Before COVID-19, he was the most published person in his field in the world—with over 660 publications in peer-reviewed literature. He spends half his time seeing and caring for patients, and the other half as an author, editor, and clinical investigator. Dr. McCullough is a frequent contributor to Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other news outlets. He’s testified twice in the US Senate under oath, and in multiple state senates. His opinion has been relied upon, because he’s been true to the data, and not to any narrative. “We don’t tell stories in medicine,” he says.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- How 200 papers in peer-reviewed literature on myocarditis show that there’s a “giant safety issue” with vaccines—and people are dying because they’ve taken the vaccine
- How most people who developed Omicron were fully vaccinated individuals, including Americans
- Why US hospitalization data aren’t trustable
- How the vaccines are “gene transfer technology platforms” that get distributed throughout the body, go into the brain, deposit genetic material, and start producing “a dangerous spike protein right in the brain, the heart, and the bone marrow”
- Why courage is an uncommon quality, and why Dr. McCullough thinks “there’s a lot of intelligent doctors, but…relatively few who have strong minds” (and the difference between the two)
- Dr. McCullough’s recommended resource for learning about who planned the COVID-19 pandemic and the various vaccine stakeholders
Dr. McCullough says the CDC and FDA are sponsors of the vaccine program. “They won’t be unbiased when it comes to vaccines, because they’ve been told to get a needle in every arm. Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson can’t be unbiased,” he says.
Plus, I share the story of how my own daughter was turned away at the hospital when they found out she wasn’t vaccinated.
“No one should be denied care,” Dr. McCullough says.
I’m bringing this information to you so you can make your own informed decisions. This is an interview you don’t want to miss.
Links & Resources
Dig into more thought provoking episodes designed to get you to think for yourself from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: