In today’s episode, BT and I have a serious conversation about what’s been taking place in our country (the United States). It’s obvious to me there’s been something very ‘off’ about what’s happening. Historically, we’ve had censorship in the past, but never to the extent that we’re currently experiencing it.
Highly regarded doctors and scientists with tremendous credibility are being kicked off YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They’re being discredited for sharing views that don’t fit the COVID narrative. Today we’re bringing some of these issues to light.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How top vaccine companies have rampant criminal behavior—with lawsuits and billions of dollars paid out for vaccine injuries—and they’re not liable for any of the harm they’ve caused
- The war being waged between vaccinated and unvaccinated people, with unprecedented division in the United States right now
- The Supreme Court argument on whether to stop vaccine mandates (meanwhile, the information some of the justices have is completely wrong)
- The intense pushback other countries are seeing in response to totalitarian governments—meanwhile, the United States isn’t seeing this, because we’ve had it good for so long here; we don’t know what it’s like to have to fight for our freedom
- The whole basis of our Constitution and our country has been that we can have civil debates and discuss different issues
- Our Constitution has freedom of speech and other countries don’t (because it’s not in their Constitution)—this is why Australia is putting people in camps and having lockdowns
- How the traditional media is making up stories and blowing things out of proportion—and the opposite side isn’t being broadcast in a way where everybody can easily access the information to be able to make their own decisions
Something very scary is taking place in all the free, democratic countries of the world. If you love this country, you need to be aware of what’s really going on. We need to think for ourselves, and not just accept any narrative across the board. It’s a very dangerous thing to have dissenting voices silenced. I encourage you to do your own research and make up your own mind about it.
Links & Resources
Harness the ability to think for yourself and embrace the truth by listening to these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: