Many years ago, I found a book filled with gems on ambition and desire. It was called The Secret of the Ages by Robert Collier. It’s a phenomenal piece of work that most people have never read.
In today’s episode I’m teaching on some of the ideas in that book.
- Ambition and desire are the two keys to success
- Before you can accomplish anything, you must be possessed by ambition
- Ambition means “a deep seated desire to materialize certain ideals which exist in the mind as mental pictures”
- One of the biggest problems I see with people is that they don’t have enough desire to overcome the challenges to get where they want to go
- Most people were taught that it’s not okay to want something better
- Being exposed to something better can open up a desire in your mind to want more
To get where we want to go in life, we must learn to use our internal compass to want something more than anything else. This is the essence of desire. Instead of just having an intellectual focus on our desire, we need to really feel it, be consumed by it…and be hungry for it.
Links & Resources
Unlock the true essence of desire by diving into these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: