If you want to accomplish anything in life, you need to be persistent in your goals. Persistence needs to be a constant in your life—it needs to be a belief and also ingrained in your character. When a goal requires some difficulty or effort, you need persistence to reach it.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- Amateurs’ minds are impregnated with mediocrity, and they’re playing life like a lottery game—they want to abandon their goals at the first sign of things getting difficult
- How Napoleon Hill interviewed 500 of the world’s most successful individuals who all agreed that there are certain principles for being successful in whatever you’re doing
- You need to be clear on what you want to trade your life for
- You need persistence to transmute desire into a monetary equivalent
- Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat
- Poverty is attracted to the person whose mind is favorable to it, as money is attracted to him whose mind has been deliberately prepared to attract it
- 6 steps on how to build up your desires, so you can increase your persistence
To reach your goals, you must do things with intention and actually change your character so that you’re lined up with principles that allow you to succeed. Asking, “When is it going to happen?” is the wrong question when it comes to your goals.
Persistence will help you make it through the starts and stops, reboots and failures, as you’re trying to correct your own behavior.
Links & Resources
To reach your goals, you must do things with intention. Start here with more powerful episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: