In today’s episode I’m teaching on the seven levels of awareness that you can experience as a human being.
- Animal—Basic survival instincts. Many people in third world countries where there’s extreme poverty are at this level. The main question is always, “How do we survive?”
- Mass consciousness—Beliefs are driven into people that aren’t based in factual evidence; they’re emotional and fear driven. We see this as large groups of people become indoctrinated in mass consciousness.
- Aspiration—We start thinking beyond mass consciousness and aspire to find the truth. We look for something else about ourselves that can move us forward in a different direction.
- Individuality—We start to accept ourselves for who we are. They get to know ourselves and want to express ourselves. We start to care less and less about what other people think.
- Discipline—We become “a disciple or student of” something that we’re working to master…whether it’s health and fitness, becoming wealthy, running an eight figure business, marketing, or anything else.
- Experience—We practice the thing we’re going to master. We become a cause set in motion. We’re practicing cause and effect. We’re getting feedback, which shows up as results, circumstances, environment, people, places, and things. Everything becomes a reflection for us.
- Mastery—We go through the process over and over again, until we start to internalize it. We become so proficient at it, we don’t have to think about it. It becomes automatic.
Today, think about these levels of awareness in all the different areas of your life. Ask yourself, “Where am I in those levels with different things?” Just because you’re aware in one area of your life doesn’t mean you’re aware in another area.
The goal is to really indoctrinate and train yourself to think successfully—where you’re always asking the right questions about something. You’re never getting sucked into a rabbit hole emotionally. You automatically think about the things that need to be done, based on cause and effect.
Links & Resources
Achieve the levels you desire by taking in these past blasts from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: