Think of the last time you got really upset by something. This is what’s known as a “trigger.” A trigger signals a ‘growth edge’ in you—a.k.a., an area where you need to learn something or grow beyond something.
Because it doesn’t feel good, many people want to walk away from the situation, or get it to stop. But a trigger isn’t something to run away from. It’s something to pay close attention to. It’s a window to your breakthrough.
You could also say a trigger is whatever you’re resisting being, doing, or having. “Whatever I resist, my breakthrough is there also.”
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- Being attached to something that’s changing, is what causes a trigger inside
- Change can seem difficult, because we resist letting go of something we’re attached to—but it’s not actually difficult
- Your thinking is a creative force that causes the universe to respond
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re creating something good or bad—it’s your THOUGHTS that are creating it
- Thinking and acting in a certain way will bring riches to you
- You must arrange your own business affairs so that you can receive “supply” from the universe when it comes to you—even if the channels of distribution have changed
Triggers can happen with everything—your business, your team, a client, a partner, spouse, friend, parent, family, COVID, the economy, or the channels of distribution changing.
Regardless of your circumstance, it’s telling you there’s something here—within this upsetting situation—that you need to learn. If you really go deep into it, you’ll find your next level of growth.
Links & Resources
Triggers happen. Dig deep within yourself to find that next level of growth, starting here with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: