All around the world, major societies have designated special days during which they choose to be collectively grateful. Practicing gratitude isn’t just a nice thing to do. It’s an extraordinarily powerful process that “keeps us connected to our source of supply” (a.k.a. God or the universe).
You’re either in a mindset of gratitude, or you’re in a mindset of victimization. You can actually see this being played out over generations, where a line of thinking gets passed down from one generation to the next. You can train yourself to think with gratitude. With everything that happens in your life, you can pre-think, or pre-decide that your first reaction to it will always be gratitude.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- Gratitude must be the “first thought” we have about everything that happens in our life
- Everything that happened in the past was 100% necessary for you to become the person you are today—and for that, you should be grateful
- We can’t create the outcomes we want if we’re disconnected from our source of supply; gratitude keeps us connected
- Any problem can be solved, and any circumstance can be redirected to the outcome you want, by having positive expectation
- Expectation is a powerful mental force—like gravity, it pulls things (good or bad) into your life
- You should never expect something you don’t want, and never desire something you don’t expect
- Gratitude is positive expectation
By practicing gratitude, you’ll start to grow through each problem that shows up in your life. You’ll start to see things completely differently. This can forever change your future, because now you’re seeing something at a higher level that you couldn’t see before. Gratitude opens the door; victim-minded thinking shuts it closed. So be grateful for everything.
Links & Resources
Celebrate being grateful every day, starting here with these gratitude inspiring episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: