To expand on the idea of “giving your best,” today I’m teaching on what it means to “do a little more” and “be a little more.”
It’s not enough just to be your best. You also need to “better your best.” You have to look closely at how you’re using your thoughts on a daily basis—and make sure your thoughts are tied to your purpose. As you do this, you get stronger in character. You build confidence, deepen your belief, and expand your vision. This forms the starting point for manifesting anything you want in life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Every thought you have should be linked to your purpose; otherwise, you can’t accomplish much of anything
- Being aimless is a vice—and letting your thoughts drift to anything other than your purpose brings catastrophe and destruction
- To connect to your “why,” you must ask yourself, “What is the reason why I’m doing ANYTHING?”
- People without a central purpose in life are “easy prey” to worries, fears, doubts, and troubles—which all indicate weakness of mind
- If you lack a specific purpose and aren’t conscious of what you’re doing, you open yourself up to being manipulated and conned by other people —because you’re not thinking
- By conquering doubt and fear, you also conquer failure
You should devote yourself entirely to the attainment of your life’s purpose—and never allow your thoughts to wander away from this. As James Allen wrote in As a Man Thinketh, we need to stay present in what we’re doing each day. We need to be conscious of our thoughts and make sure we’re bettering our best.
Links & Resources
What does it mean to be a little more? Start here with these purpose driven episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: