In As a Man Thinketh, James Allen writes about the power of your mind. Through your mind, you can literally shape your entire world. You create everything in your life—including what you want and what you DON’T want.
“Mind is the master power that molds and makes,” he writes. You can “bring forth a thousand joys” or “a thousand ills.”
Your thinking may be done in secret, but as Allen demonstrates—whatever you continually manifest in the exterior world is a clue as to what you’ve been thinking about for a long time.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- A man is literally what he thinks
- You’re the master of your own life, even in your weakest state—and even if you misgovern your own household
- Your character and who you are is the sum of all of your thoughts
- People create drama in their life, because they don’t have any another option in their consciousness
- Whenever someone does something that appears to be “bad,” remember this phrase—“I understand that they don’t understand”
- Nobody intentionally destroys another person or themselves from a conscious perspective; it’s always an unconscious belief that’s causing them to do that
- So much of what we do (and how we react to others) is completely unconscious
When we judge things in our life, this makes our experience more difficult. Judgment not only destroys our self-esteem, but it keeps us locked into our “story,” which is difficult to break out of. It blocks us from seeing the truth.
No matter what’s going on in your life, you can remove the judgment from it and say, “This is interesting—why am I creating this in my life?” Remember that your mind is creating your circumstances; not the other way around.
Once you’re aware of this, you can then begin to change the patterns of thought that are causing things to show up that you don’t want.
Links & Resources
Would you like to join other successful minds in a supportive community full of people focused on growth? If so, check out my FREE Transformation Facebook Group. To get in, just answer 3 simple questions. Share your wins, get support from your peers, and transform your life! I’ll see you there!
Remember that your mind is creating your circumstances. Get a refresher on that concept here at the The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/TransformationNeagle
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: