The average person knows all about what’s “impossible,” why something won’t work, why it can’t be done, and the “rules” that don’t work. That’s the definition of mediocrity.
However, for those who seek success, there are certain rules that make you successful. You have to be willing to stake everything on those rules. As Napoleon Hill said in Think and Grow Rich, “Success comes to those who become success conscious.”
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- Being “success conscious” means you’re aware of what it takes to win
- Being “failure conscious” means you let your external reality control what you think
- If you’re not getting the results you want, it’s because there’s a problem you’re not aware of—and once you become aware of it, you can change it
- If you’re not seeing a solution, you might have a “rule” set up in your mind that’s causing you not to see it—and which is causing you to go into the perfect excuse for why you can’t reach your goal
- You can demand to yourself that you see the solution to your problem (by understanding that if a problem exists, the solution must be here)
- Being “success conscious” is all about yes’s—everything in your marketing, advertising, speaking, books, and sales calls should be designed to do one thing very clearly—get a person to a “yes” or a “no”
- It’s better to get to a “no” quickly than to stay in the ambiguity of mediocrity and confusion
When you stop pursuing your goal because of a problem that shows up, it’s because you’ve convinced yourself you can’t do it, it won’t work, your resources have run out, or the thing you need isn’t here.
Becoming success conscious allows you to change your reality based on how you think. Break the “rules” you’ve set up that have been holding you back.
Links & Resources
Would you like to join other successful minds in a supportive community full of people focused on growth? If so, check out my FREE Transformation Facebook Group. To get in, just answer 3 simple questions. Share your wins, get support from your peers, and transform your life! I’ll see you there!
Break the “rules” that no longer serve you with a gentle push from the The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/TransformationNeagle
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: