Conor McGregor is an MMA fighter, a businessman, a fantastic marketer, and a master at promoting himself. He’s almost known more for what goes on outside the octagon, than what goes on in it. By the age of 32, he amassed a net worth of $200 million, which includes MMA, boxing, endorsements, a whiskey business, sponsors, men’s wear, and sports management.
From a business perspective, I find Conor fascinating. He sells himself constantly and keeps himself relevant—always in the conversation. He’s building a legacy for himself, making a ton of money, and probably going down as one of the greatest fighters in history.
In today’s episode, BT and I chat about all things Conor. We discuss:
- Conor’s background as a proud Irishman
- How he exemplifies greatness, even while playing the role of a “bad guy”
- Why he credits The Secret to changing his life—he “attracts all this stuff to him” by building an image of it in his mind
- Why Conor’s brand can only keep improving, and why he’ll probably end up as a billionaire—as long as he keeps doing what he’s doing, stays relevant in the minds of people, and doesn’t mess up too much
- CTE in athletes, psychotic breaks, and people with extreme personalities who don’t express their feelings in a healthy way
- What I would ask Conor McGregor if he was on my podcast
Clearly it’s Conor’s world, and we’re just living in it.
Links & Resources
Take your mindset Full Throttle with more power packed lessons from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: