Today I’m answering a question from a client who wants to know if there’s a connection between having health and happiness, and being wealthy. She has health and happiness in her life, but doesn’t have wealth—and wonders why the first two don’t automatically transfer over to the latter (and vice versa)?
The answer is, you are in control of whatever you want, as long as you can leverage two things—money and time.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- Money is a very different animal from health and happiness—and there’s not necessarily a “crossover” between these things
- Happiness and health energetically and spiritually go together, and they can be created regardless of whatever income a person has or doesn’t have
- Society encourages us to be happy and healthy, but most of society does NOT encourage or teach us to become wealthy
- Society encourages us to be “safe,” which is a value of the middle-class and working class mindset (neither of which can produce wealth—because they’re based on safety)
- Many people don’t experience wealth, either due to living in an oppressed country—or due to living in a free society, but not being raised with a wealthy mindset
To become wealthy, you must shift how you think about money, income, and business. Most people think about, “How do I get more money?” Business people think, “How do I GIVE more, produce more, and share more?”
Links & Resources
To become wealthy, you need to shift how you think about money, income, and business. Take your first steps to financial freedom here with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please leave a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: