Conversations with God, by Neale Donald Walsch, is a book that’s basically written as a conversation between the author and God. In it, he shares his questions and the answers he believes God or Spirit is responding with.
If you wish to understand why (and how) people react to, and construct their lives, I highly recommend you study the whole trilogy.
In today’s episode, I’m covering Book 3 of Conversations with God. You’ll learn:
- Why it’s beneficial to detach from something for a short period of time (such as social media or news), in order to observe it and learn from it
- To “produce your own experience” in life, you must decide ahead of time what you’ll choose to be
- How I use my “Sacred Seven” process each morning to choose what I want to be—and how I’ve ingrained this process into my way of thinking about EVERYTHING
- You cannot think your way into a new way of acting—you must act your way into a new way of thinking
- People fail to reach their goals because their behavior is inconsistent
- Our body, mind, and spirit must be “unified” as one—or else we’ll be in conflict and we’ll produce mixed results in our life
- What it means to have “fear bias”—and how we’re always looking for evidence to “prove” whatever state of mind that we’re in
- An interesting exercise you can do while observing someone who gets emotionally charged by political situations that are going on
Walsch says everything that happens in your life is the “perfect opportunity for you to heal something, create something, or experience something that you wish to heal, create, or experience—in order to be who you really are.”
Links & Resources
Would you like to join other successful minds in a supportive community full of people focused on growth? If so, check out my FREE Transformation Facebook Group. To get in, just answer 3 simple questions. Share your wins, get support from your peers, and transform your life! I’ll see you there!
Make your mindset a priority and see consistent growth with help from these past episodes from the The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/TransformationNeagle
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: