Being in sales gives you a way to earn far more money than the average person, because it’s all based on YOU and how much you sell.
In the late 1980s I began working for Metropolitan Life Insurance. A guy named Rick started outselling everybody, even the rockstar salespeople at the company. I observed him, trying to understand what he was doing to sell so much.
In today’s episode I share:
- What it takes to become a master salesperson and the subconscious “shift” you need to make in order to sell more
- Why inserting your subconscious “financial issues” into a sales conversation is never a good idea (don’t ever assume other people are viewing money the exact same way you are)
- How I improved my sales overnight and went from making $50,000 a year to $50,000 a month—by doing two specific things
- Why confidence is so powerful in sales—because it gives you the ability to change someone’s energy
- You must not be afraid to ask really personal questions or go to “sensitive” topics during a sales conversation
- Why you must learn to “ask for more”
- Understanding what your sales prospect’s goals are (i.e., what they really want and why they want it) is the key to sales
Plus, I share how to identify your own internal “buying strategy” and your internal stories about money and sales, so that you can recognize when these show up with someone else.
If you want to change anything in your life—including your ability to sell—you must realize just how powerful your subconscious mind is at trying to stop you from changing it. You must become aware of what you’re currently unconscious of.
Links & Resources
Kickstart your own subconscious shift with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: