Everything you do is either effective or ineffective—it’s either a successful act or a failure. If you spend your life doing ineffective acts, your whole life will be a failure. But if you spend your life making each act—and each day—a success, you can’t help but become successful.
Wallace Wattles covers this principle of effective action in The Science of Getting Rich. He says the only way you can advance in life is by “becoming larger than your present place.” That means doing all that you can do each day—wherever you are—and not putting off anything for the next day.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- To get where you want to go, you have to know where you currently are
- You must begin to do everything you can, wherever you are
- When you procrastinate and put off doing what needs to be done each day, you slow down the forces that have been set in motion on your behalf
- You must be willing to become the person who gets the result you want (you can’t just skip steps and go directly to the result)
- When you start to become bigger than your present place, you will grow
It’s not the number of things you do, but the efficiency in how you do them that matters most.
Links & Resources
Become larger than your present place with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: