My mentor always used to say, “If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space.” And… “You have to become comfortable being uncomfortable.”
Living on the edge and being uncomfortable play a major role in experiencing the freedom and romance of life. This includes “probing the silent places” inside yourself and facing the truth about what you want (or don’t want). This can be very uncomfortable for people.
In this episode, we’ll look deeper at the poem, “The Call of the Wild” by Robert William Service —which is about bringing you closer to the truth.
- Your soul and your spirit are always looking to take you in the right direction, not the wrong direction
- Your vision dictates what to do next in life, where to go, and who to become
- Freedom isn’t about approaching everything from a “nice” perspective, but from an honest perspective
- The cost of freedom is giving up security, letting it go, and embracing uncertainty
- Why “learning the lesson” requires you to step into your perfect “no” and be truthful about your “yes”
- There’s only one person who can be the leader of your vision—and that’s you
When you’re pursuing romance and freedom, the challenge lies in truth and responsibility. Can you be responsible for yourself? Can you accept that responsibility of being who you were put here to be? Can you live and speak the truth?
…Or do you constantly need to conform your own thinking and desires to that of other people?
Links & Resources
Fall in love and find your freedom with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: