The book, The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles has so many gems when it comes to understanding how money works. When I first read it many years, it brought so much order and clarity to my mind. It gave me a breakthrough in grasping how the universe works, as well as the essentials of living an abundant life. I ended up teaching the book as a seminar for seven years.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing some of the biggest takeaways of the book.
- It’s not possible to live a complete or successful life unless you’re rich (according to Wattles)
- Money is simply an “idea” that allows us to leverage resources—it has no value other than what we assign to it
- You can create your own economy by first understanding that you have a right to be rich
- You manifest whatever you’re in harmony with—and if you want to manifest something different, then you have to change what you’re in harmony with
- How conflicting ideas around money cause us NOT to have it
- The “cause and effect” of what brings in money—and why reaching your greatest “soul development” requires plenty of money
- The 3 most important chapters to study in The Science of Getting Rich
If you get rich by following the Laws of the Universe, everybody who’s involved in what you do will benefit from that. You won’t be taking anything away from anyone—instead, you’ll be adding to the life of all. This is in harmony with the primary modus operandi of the Universe, which is: “more life to all.”
Links & Resources
Live in abundance because you’re worth it! Find out how with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: