By the time you reach the end of your life, you’ll either have one of two things in your hands—results or excuses.
How badly do you want the results?
If you want amazing success in life, you have to get really honest with yourself about what want and what you’re willing to do to get it. You have to be willing to work and not be entitled or make excuses for anything. Most people don’t even know what “hard work” is, or what their “best” really is.
In today’s episode I’m covering:
- Why we need to reevaluate what “hard work” is—and know that our work can be as fun, challenging, or miserable as we want it to be
- To get over your fear, you have to do the thing you’re afraid of
- Two reasons why it’s much easier to become successful today than it was 30, 50, or 100 years ago
- Why it doesn’t make sense to separate your “work life” from your personal life
- The only person who can deny your success is YOU
- Why seeking love, appreciation, or recognition are the wrong motives for getting into business
- If you have a “block,” you need to keep working anyway
Plus, I share what I’ve learned from reading Keith Richards’ biography, Life. As the guitarist for The Rolling Stones, he shares how much work and dedication went into creating the success of that band—which is over 50 years old!
Links & Resources
More deep cuts from within the VAULT by David Neagle and The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: