There’s a huge difference between asking for your success and commanding it. Most of us weren’t taught how to command what we want in life. We were taught to ask for it, which implies the possibility of being told “no.” At some point, we must realize we don’t need to ask anymore. We can command what we desire—simply by understanding certain universal principles.
There are “unseen forces” standing by, ready to assist us in reaching our dreams. All you have to do is open up and let them in.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- Why you’ll never achieve your dreams through your own sheer willpower—you must rely on unseen forces to bring valuable strength to your own hand
- Whatever you consistently hold on the screen of your mind will manifest in your life
- How to develop a “correct concept” in your mind that you can grasp onto (similar to a visualization of what you’re doing)
- What doubt and worry are clear indications of
- How to build the connection in your mind that you’re causing the results you want to show up
Unseen forces might seem like mystical, phantom powers that cannot be fully explained. But they make amazing contributions to your efforts. Spirit and Energy are unseen forces, which you can access and use as resources. They operate through your subconscious mind, mental imagery, intuition, and what some would call “luck.”
When you’re plugged into this remarkable power source, quantum leaps come easily.
Links & Resources
Ask for what you want. More commanding episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: