I want to begin today with a question, what do you consider normal in this life?
In all my years I’ve come to find that the answer to that question revolves around the idea of more life, which permeates the Universe. In short, it’s the study and understanding of the Law of Perpetual Transmutation.
If you have spent any time in nature, you see that it just does what it’s supposed to do. Completely devoid of the crazy that humans deal with on a daily basis.
So why do people struggle when nature does not? It comes from a loss of identity, and its been with you from the beginning of your life.
What causes us to lose our identity are separation, shame, and fear.
- Separation – the idea of us as infants being unable to take care of ourselves
- Shame – the idea that there is something wrong with us
- Fear – That unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is likely to cause pain.
So, how do you want to live your life?
You can start by finding out how that loss of identity is controlling your life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How a loss of identity has been controlling your thinking since birth
- What role separation, shame, and fear keep you stuck
- That you make decisions based on security and how that needs to shift now
Links & Resources: